TheMarvelousAdventuresOf Procrastination~

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Ah~ Nothing beats a cup of coffee and a slice o' cake when you're supposed to be doing AP World History homework~~.
And procrastination.
Who WOULDN'T pick internet and Skype time over a boring history book? :\

Hmm.. By now you might be asking yourself, 'what the HELL am I reading this blog post for??'

Well, the answer to that would be.. because you want to. >:3 Mwahah~
But seriously. There isn't really an important reason for this post. It's out of sheer randomness and to get my mind off of things that have been happening here at home.
And because this blog is so dead it seriously needed a blog post. Meh..

So aside from THAT pointless rant, what else was I going to mention..?
Ah~! Halloween is tomorrow~! :D AKA Free-Candy Day, the best day of the year~~ And speaking of candy, what are some of the best candies to look forward to~?

Some of the first that come to mind are the usual ones I eat. Like Skittles or Starbursts. Or Dots.
And then there's the often-debated topic of candy corns.



Personally, I think candy corns are OK-ish~ =w= I have nothing against them.

The question is, what do YOU think about candy corns? 0:
Or if you're the neutral kind of person as well, what's your favorite candy? :D

4 Comments:

Unknown Says:
October 31, 2010 at 9:23 AM

i never tasted corn candy before since there's actually no halloween here o:
you have to feed me pie and candy when i get there... (when?)
xDD

S Says:
October 31, 2010 at 2:47 PM

xDD Oh noes~! Well, from now on there's Skype-Halloween so you wont be missing out on Halloween anymore! :P
It's almost time for Karaoke-Halloween Night~~! 8D
Geez, You pie-deprived person you~~ D:
I shall. >:3 Just let me know when you decide to come over to the U.S. so I can save some pie and candy for you :D

Unknown Says:
November 1, 2010 at 9:00 AM

:D that's very nice of you, S ~
I shall try pie someday! -takes note in to-do list-
*hugs* >u<
I just hope that we'll always keep in touch no matter how busy we are :)
*hugs* >u<

S Says:
November 1, 2010 at 3:28 PM

Of course we will! :D
*hugs back* >w<

Post a Comment

Followers