Heehee~ It's Devil's Food cake with Vanilla frosting/icing/whatever it is, for those who are curious~. =u=
But since the cake is my Food, then would that mean I'm a devil from hell~? D: Oh noes~.
LOLDERP
So spanning from homework stress, to some bad news, to trivial annoyances, and the almost-possibility of an impostor on the Dollars chats, this week has been pretty crazy. xD So I'm glad to say that it's finally time to relax and sorta' take a break from it all.~
I gotta say though, cooking is a pretty good stress-outlet. =u= Helps take your mind off a lot of things~~
So far there isn't anything in particular that's officially planned for me this weekend, But there's a possibility that I might get a haircut or something. So I might post a random picture soon. If I don't, well.. that means I didn't end up getting the haircut. xD
Now the question of the day is,(particularly for those who have seen my Real-Life self xD) In what style should I cut it~? :3



2 Comments:
November 8, 2010 at 9:16 AM
I'm gonna get a haircut too this week :3
November 8, 2010 at 3:42 PM
Teehee~ Aww x3 I'm gonna miss your "lion hair"
Post a Comment