What? ANOTHER random post??

Friday, January 28, 2011
There's only ONE other thing that rivals the awesomeness that is coffee. And that's Chai Tea~! :D



I rediscovered my love for it the other day, and I'm addicted to it again. Nothing beats a hot cup of tea when the weather's below-freezing outside. <3
Unless it's coffee.

It's been insanely cold for about two or three weeks straight now, and there's over a foot and a half of snow piled outside. The TV tells me there's supposed to be even more snow soon too. It's gotten to the point where there's a big snow mountain on every street corner around my block, and it seems like every day at least one car has trouble getting out of its parking space. xD I don't think it's snowed this much since I was a baby. That one time when it was pretty much waist-deep. 

On Monday, the last day before our break, I stopped by the Zeppieri bakery with my brother on the way back from school...
The Strawberry Shortcake at that bakery is the best~~. It was good to try some again after so long~. x3
Geez, I can be such an unintentional fatty. XD Everytime I've mentioned food on this thing, it's always about some kind of cake in the end. 

But oh well. What's life without cake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Followers