It's a Winter Wonderland D8

Wednesday, February 02, 2011
It's so cold outside.. The floors are literally ice now. D8






That's what it looked like this morning from inside my room. The trains weren't working this morning either, and everything's just crazy because of the weather now. xD

So a new semester started yesterday, and I already have new homework assignments stressing me out. ._.; Work, Work, Work~
..But decreasing motivation.
And so sleepless nights of homework and procrastination begin once again~!










I should be getting a copy of my report card tomorrow or the day after. So I'm just dreading that at this point, since i'm pretty sure at least my geometry and/or AP grade is gonna be poo.

In other news~ I got my schedule for the new semester yesterday and I lost one of my free periods to an art class. So now I'll have something interesting to do.
Unless the teacher for it sucks.
Then I'll potentially be forced to hate one of the best classes ever.

And that's pretty much all that's happened the past two days, besides getting question-spammed by Janet on formspring. xD Gotta love the randomness of those questions. <3

...Now it's time to munch on a cinnamon bun and completely forget about that old resolution yet again~. =u=
I can never get tired of these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Followers