Happy Valentine's Day~! :D

Monday, February 14, 2011

A.K.A. "Single-awareness" day for those of you who are single, like me~! xDD


Ah~ Where do I start... Geez, it's like a second Halloween, with all the chocolate and stuff! XD All day at school I saw tons of teddies, people with flowers, and people with chocolates and stuff~ Hell, there were a lot of random rose petals on the floors by the end of the day. xDD

I honestly didn't expect to get anything, but two friends of mine ended up giving me chocolate/panda cookies too. :D That made my day. I got chocolate from dad too. :3


Valentine's day is exactly a week before my birthday so that means I have less than 7 days left to be a 15-year-old.. Nyuuu~! I'm getting old. D8

Ah~! And I changed the layout to something new, because the comments in the other layout weren't working, apparently. Aside from that, everything at home's starting to calm down lately. ...But of course, there will never be an end to the homework. xD; I should seriously start to work on that soon. @_@;

2 Comments:

Unknown Says:
February 15, 2011 at 11:49 PM

Happy belated valentine's day S! :3 <3
Sorry that i haven't talked to you for a while. I guess both of us are kinds busy thesedays xD;
i didn't get any chocolate on this year's valentine's day so i bought one and ate it xDD

chocolate~ =u=
good luck on your homework and i guess i'll see you soon C:

S Says:
February 16, 2011 at 7:06 PM

Happy belated Valentine's Day to you too~ <3 :3
Chocolaaaate~ =v=

Thanks ;D Have fun on your trip and I'll talk to you later then~! C:

Post a Comment

Followers