Day 2: 14 Not so basic facts
1. When I'm depressed, I tend to keep things to myself for a long time until I feel like I've calmed down a bit. Then I'd tell someone I'm really close to, if it seems relevant to them in some way. At the moment I only go to Janet for serious things like that though. xD
2. A 'secret' passion I've had is art. Most people think the only passion I have is becoming a surgeon, but ever since I was able to teach myself to draw, art became one of the biggest stress releases and another passion of mine. I guess it's a secret one since people I'm not close to don't specifically know about that interest unless they ask or find out from someone else. Unless you're a close friend or you know me well enough to tell from my personality, you most likely wont ever find out about that.
3. I'm easily annoyed by people that fail at being random. It's very rare for me to find someone like that though.
4. My mission in life is to annoy people with my randomness without exactly failing at being random. Or to be the most awkward person you will ever know. xD
5. My mood changes easily and randomly on certain days. Particularly if I'm having a bad day or a bad week. One moment I can be all happy-happy-joy-joy, and the next I can be so pissed off I avoid every living human I know. I'm unpredictable in a predictable kind of way.
6. I'm easily amused by people's physical pain. Don't mistake that with the emotional kind though. If someone I know is depressed it's not amusing to me at all. o-o
7. I can crack a walnut with my bare hand. *shot* Hunger makes you desperate. Pff- *shot again* Nah, that was actually a dare by my brother. Since apparently to my brother, I'm strong enough that it gets to the scary point. xD
8. In my entire life, I've only had about four RL friends, from elementary/middle school, that I can actually consider a close friend so far. And it's most likely because of that, that I've never actually been in a relationship before. XD Forever alone.~~
9. I'm a mix of American (if you can consider that a culture), Ecuadorian, German, and French.
10. I usually never back down from a dare or a challenge. Unless it's absolutely impossible for me to do it.
11. I'm not athletic. Because I don't like to do anything that counts as exercise really. I'm THAT lazy. The only sport I can play without killing myself (or someone else) is Tennis. But even then, I'm not exactly good at it in my opinion. xD
12. I get attached to people too easily so now I tend to push them away a lot if they try to get too close when I first meet them. That's why I don't have a lot of close friends. xD
13. I like taking pictures of people,sure. But I don't like to be in the pictures. xD Because I'm not photogenic, and I'm never satisfied with how it turns out really. Nyeh.
14. Getting sugar-high gets my brain working. So whenever I have homework or some kind of test, I eat candy~ =u= It's my brain fuel. I can't do homework or tests without it. @-@



0 Comments:
Post a Comment