Day 5: 11 signs you're not into someone
1. I would avoid having to hang out with that person too much.
2. I wouldn't feel comfortable getting too many hugs from that person. Or a lot of physical contact in general.
3. I would never feel comfortable being in a room alone with that person. And I wouldn't even bother to break the ice when I'm with them.
4. I'd ignore that person a lot. Purposely, if I really dislike them. Or simply not notice them at all.
5. I wouldn't feel comfortable talking to that person. I'd avoid having to talk to them as much as I can, if I specifically dislike that person.
6. I wouldn't smile much around that person if i really didn't like them, because being around them in general would be really awkward for me.
7. I'd easily be annoyed by that person
8. If I really dislike them, that person would never become one of my close friends and it would take me a reasonably long time to learn their name since I wouldn't bother to memorize it right away.
9. I'd rather be around other people, or the person I actually like, instead of that person
10. I'd easily get bored being around that person or lose interest in them right away
11. If my dislike for them becomes unbearable, I'd have to be honest with them or give them some kind of hint that I dislike them.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment