Day 3 : 13 ways you break the ice
1. If it's in a dead chatroom, I use a random smiley..
2. ...or a random word/sound-effect thing.
3. In RL, I'd say anything random that comes to mind.
4. I'd try changing the subject, although I epic-fail at that since I'm not a good conversation starter.
5. Bringing up the actual reason behind the ice usually ends up breaking it entirely by the end of the conversation.
6. I poke people randomly. To get their mind off whatever's making them quiet or zone out.
7. I stare at the person long enough to get one of us to laugh or twitch or something. xD (ಠ_ಠ)
8. I'd make a face at the person, just to throw them off somehow xD
9. Causing Confusion. Is the best way to break the ice. C8
10. In awkward silence, I'd say 'I'm hungry', or "I want (insert sweet food here)" just for the sake of randomness.
11. If all else fails and you can't break or smash that ice, melt that ice. Melt it.
12. I'd pull out a bag of chips or food or something, so that I can lure them into talking to me again. Maybe I'd offer some food first, or they'll ask me for some themselves. Usually there's a conversation about food afterwards so there isn't any ice anymore.
13. Last Resort: Pull out a hammer. "Don't make meh pull out that hammer! D8< SPEAAAAAAK ALREADY." Hammers break ice.
~~~
~~~
Overall, I'm still a pretty awkward person to be around though. xD Awkward silences happen a lot. But I like silences like that, so for me it really isn't awkward. But for the other person it can be.
I don't know how to function in society. Q___Q
Ah~ I'll have to post "12 signs you're into someone" next. >.>; Poo. That's gonna be a harder post to write. =.=;



0 Comments:
Post a Comment