
I've accepted Zetta's challenge~! So for the next fifteen days of posts, I'll be spamming you all with random stuffs from this.. Anyways~ This post is for Day 1 :3
Day 1: 15 Basic Facts About You
1. My favorite color's red
2. I spend all my free time playing video games or using the computer.
3. I was born on the 21st day of the 2nd month, 16 years ago~~ Lolwhut.
4. I like sweet things :3
5. I'm addicted to music. Like I can't do homework without it.
6. I like to draw.
7. I tend to overwork myself a lot and then regret it later when I get no sleep.
8. I procrastinate a lot. A lot is an understatement.
9. I'm terrified of heights and insects.
10. I want to learn to play guitar or piano eventually.
11. I'm in the process of learning a third language and I want to learn about five more xD
12. I like to cook and eat. So even though I appear skinny on the outside, I'm a fat person on the inside.
13. I'm really quiet/shy around people I don't know too well. Or around most people in general in real life.
14. ...but I'm loud/annoying/not shy around the few people I am close to or have known for a while. xD
15. I like anime/manga :3
These are pretty much the first 15 things I could think of, but if you know me well enough, you should have expected or known about most, or all 15, of these.
Tomorrow I'll post the 14 not-so-basic facts. ;3
And now I challenge anyone else who read this to do it too~! :D



0 Comments:
Post a Comment