I have... less than twenty-four hours left to live. Not really. But either way, I'm so behind on AP stuff my parents will end me once the report card comes and they see how terrible my grade must be. T^T I have like ten different things left. Not even exaggerating. And then I have to catch up to English stuff too... So no Skype for me for a while.
The end of the marking period came too soon! DX
I'm off again to attempt to finish it all. x_x; Most likely a failed sleepless attempt anyway.
EDIT: Janet! D8 I forgot to mention. That I FROZE YOGURT. In mah freezer. And ate it. So now you can't say I've never eaten frozen yogurt before. >^>
EDIT2: Wait. Nevermind, Ikea has real frozen yogurt. I've had some of THAT before too. XD
I'm off again to attempt to finish it all. x_x; Most likely a failed sleepless attempt anyway.
EDIT: Janet! D8 I forgot to mention. That I FROZE YOGURT. In mah freezer. And ate it. So now you can't say I've never eaten frozen yogurt before. >^>
EDIT2: Wait. Nevermind, Ikea has real frozen yogurt. I've had some of THAT before too. XD



2 Comments:
March 5, 2011 at 5:20 AM
why did u put that on your post Sarah lawl xDDD
okay okay you've eaten frozen yogurt... how was it? i hope u love it like i do :3
question: what's "I FROZE YOGURT"? o-o
you made it by yourself?
*thinks* PFFF----- you froze regular yogurt and ate it? XDDDD *just realized what u meant now*
okay then~ frozen yogurt~ XDDD
but you have to eat REAL frozen yogurt someday, Sarah! D8
XDD..
March 5, 2011 at 9:52 PM
XD Yesh, I froze regular strawberry yogurt.
It was good. Cuz it tasted like yogurt XD
You know, right after I posted this, my mom mentioned something about going to Ikea... and that store has a food place thingy. And I remembered that every time I've been there, I've eaten the frozen yogurt they sell there. XD It just looks and tastes like ice cream so I never really noticed until now XDD I fail.
Post a Comment